Good day lovelies,
Are you ready for your most recent dose of celeb gossip? I know I am. Here we go darlings!!
- According to Perez Hilton, Posh Spice Victoria Beckham has decided to breastfeed this time around for her daughter, Harper. For her three other children, she bottlefed. That's good since many studies show (which I will not source cause I don't care enough to :) that breastfeeding does tons of good for kids, as well as, helps women lose the baby weight. Too bad for her other three I guess...
|Victoria Beckham and daughter Harper (Photo Source: People)|
- Lilo is being sued!!! Lindsey Lohan is being sued for millions by the Betty Ford worker, Dawn Holland, who claims she was injured in an attack by Lindsey while Lindsey was in rehab. Criminal charges were dismissed in this case in March due to lack of evidence yet, Holland is now deciding to pursue Lilo in civil court. (Perez Hilton). That's the way to get anything... sue em'. Also, Lilo is claiming in court she cannot afford her mandatory counselling! Poor little Lindsey says she cannot go to more affordable conselling due to paparazzi... The judge rightly said she still needs to attend. Nice try, Lilo.
- People is reporting that Scarlett Johanssen and Justin Bartha might be seeing each other. Sources close to the couple say they are just friends. We shall see. Wasn't ScarJo married to Ryan Reynolds?? Wait wasn't she dating Sean Penn? Wait... I could go on. Good for her for getting back on the wagon.
- Last Friday, Vanessa Manillo and Nick Lachey were married. If you would like to see the whole thing, there will be a TLC special playing on Saturday. As if Nick did not learn last time not to do this... Well good for them and congrats!
|Photo Source: People|
- Demi Lovato is being linked to two hunks this week: Ryan Philippe and Darren Criss! Lucky girl!!
- Paris Hilton walked out of an interview with ABC News anchor Dan Harris when he asked her if she ever thought she is a has-been (People), who has had her moment. Good work Dan, that is exactly the way to get people to come on your show and let you interview them,
regardless if its kind of true. I have always found her highly amusing so I am all about long live Paris and all that.
- According to Perez Hilton, Posh Spice Victoria Beckham has decided to breastfeed this time around for her daughter, Harper. For her three other children, she bottle fed. That's good since many studies show (which I will not source cause I don't care enough to :) that breastfeeding does tons of good for kids, as well as, helps women lose the baby weight. Too bad for her other three I guess...
- Many news outlets are reporting that Amy Winehouse was found dead in her London home by police on Saturday. She joins the likes of Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin and Kurt Cobain in the forever 27 club (artists who have died at age 27 - What a seriously unlucky number!!). Very sad! UPDATE: The coroner's report is inconclusive and we will not know anything for sure until the tox screen comes back in 3 or 4 weeks.
So celeb gossip hounds, what are your thoughts? Do you think Paris Hilton is a has-been? What are your thoughts on breast milk? On a more serious note, are you as saddened by Amy Winehouse's death as I am?