July 11, 2011

Fall Fashion Preview: I think I am seeing spots!

Hello kiddies,

I know it has been quite some time since I have posted anything. I am going to work on getting back into the swing of things.

With that in mind, I have been looking into some fun fall fashions! I have been seeing polka dots as a big trend. I love polka dots! It reminds me of something quintessentially old fashioned and classic. It is so cute and feminine.
I put together this set to show you different ways to wear dots. My favourite I think is the adorable polka dot romper! It brings that gorge 70s trend and gives it some classy, feminine spunk I also love love love the Missoni coat. Just so feminine, such clean lines. Just beautiful.

What do you think of the trend?

xxx

Polka Dots - Fall 2011 Trend


Aryn K cotton dress
£60 - mylabel.co.uk

Chiffon dress
$101 - maruione.jp

Sleeveless dress
$45 - delias.com

Missoni polka dot coat
$995 - net-a-porter.com

Moschino wrap skirt
$479 - farfetch.com

Topshop
$56 - topshop.com

Miu Miu ballerina flat
$189 - mytheresa.com

Clutch handbag
$36 - senseofashion.com

Jane Norman bangle bracelet
£5 - janenorman.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment