May 17, 2011

Rainy Monday = Shiny Dress

Good day lovelies!

I woke up yesterday morning to see a very rainy day ahead and much of the same in the upcoming forecast. This depressed me because I wanted to wear one of the new dresses I bought for the spring / summer season and since it had been pretty nice last week, I was hopeful. So when I saw the dismal weather - it was wet and cold, I said, what the hell, I am gonna wear my gold sparkly dress anyway! 

So here I am: (in my messy office - please ignore!)



Dress - Old Navy
Cardigan - Ricky's
Leggings - Ricky's
Sunglasses - Aldo


Here is a close up of the design and my chest :)


These are flats I bought many years ago from Payless. They are great and really comfortable.




I paired my outfit with my trusty large carry-all brown bag. I wish I could say it was some great designer... it is in fact from Avon. I love it though and it looks fantastic with everything!


And that's that.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Yay outfit post! Love the dress...and that bag!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete