May 03, 2011

Royal Fashions - Hats, Hats, Hats!

Good evening lovelies!

As promised, here is a post about the royal wedding guest fashions. I want to focus on hats at the wedding. These hats are very traditionally English and are called fascinators - which is totally something I just learned!



Posh in a dress from her line and Becks in Ralph Lauren.

I thought the Beckhams' looks were wonderful. Posh looked so great - she is preggers and her dress was wonderful for that. Also Becks looked very dashing!!


Amelia, Eliza and Kitty Spencer - the groom's cousins.

These are very lovely girls! Obvs related to Princess Diana!! And I think their fascinators are very striking and edgy without being nuts. Which brings me to these gems:


These hats are ridic, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie trying to steal the show.

WTF ladies? That is all...

Camilla - Prince Charles wifey.

Wow Camilla gets better looking with age. I loved her suit. Very classic and appropriate!


Sophie Wessex
I actually really love this hat. Just lovely and graceful!



Queen Elizabeth looking fierce in yellow

The Queen looked so radiant in yellow. So nice!

Carole Middleton - Kate's Mum looking stunning in blue.

Carole Middleton looked very nice too! I liked that blue on her. And I am loving her neutral shoe! Very stylish!

Well what did yall think of the  fashions at the wedding? How were those fascinators?

xxx

Photos from People.com

No comments:

Post a Comment