April 12, 2011

Brit Brit: Till The World Ends


With the release of Brit Brit`s new music video for Till the World Ends, there has been again some controversy about whether she is actually dancing in the video.

Check it out here:


What do you think? Do you think there are moves here that Brit Brit cannot do?

Personally, it seemed to me that she was not doing as much dancing in her last video Hold it Against Me, but this one, it really looks like her to me. She is moving more slowly, which is something I had noticed with her dancing since her troubles. She isn't doing any moves that I don't think she is capable of.

Also, I really like both this song and the video! I have listened to it many times - just today haha

On a related note, her opening act on her tour is going to be Nicki Minaj!! That is pretty wicked! I think I might consider going to see her if she comes to my end of the world!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ohh yeah that's totally Britney! I agree, she's not doing anything crazy, so I have no idea why there's any question about it!
    I love this song actually, I've heard it played a couple times and had no clue it was Ms Spears! It remixes extremely well with some hot bass too ;) I kinda love the music video too. I think I've been to that same party...! haha. if only they cracked out the sprinklers at every club!

    ReplyDelete