April 14, 2011

Hot or Not: Adele Stones Cover

With that sultry voice and tear inducing lyrics, I already love love love Adele. I think I have listened to Someone Like You and Rolling in the Deep about 20 times in a row each recently (pretty much just alternating the songs) and I still cannot get enough of her. Her new album rocks! 

With that in mind, I also love her style. I think she really works her curves and what she's got and always looks very lovely. I also love her cat-eye makeup and beautiful auburn hair. It's nice to see a girl in the music biz who isn't trying to be super thin and overtly sexy. Adele just is sexy with that voice and those eyes. 

So what do you think of this magazine cover from RollingStone? Hot or Not?


I think it is pretty hot. It shows off her eyes and hair. It makes her skin look flawless. The photo has a sexy quality to it without being raunchy or dirty. She looks like she just rolled out of bed with some gorgeous person!

What are your thoughts?
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Totally hot! She is a beautiful person, and this photo highlights just that, she looks so natural.
    I (amazingly) have yet to hear her music but I keep hearing rave reviews! On my to-do list for sure now :)

    ReplyDelete