April 10, 2011

Party Party Party: L`s Bday Celebration!!

Last night was L`s 25th bday! B and I held a little party and then we went out to the bar. It was so much fun! 

Cupcakes I baked L.

I just wanted to post a few photos of our apartment all decorated for the party. I love love love hosting gatherings and decorating. The decorations are just fun dollarstore purchases. This month, B and I have held quite a few bday celebrations and we have just added to the decorations every week. This weeks festivities had the most decorations for sure.

Check out my pics below:





Our kitchen

God I hate that electrical box!!

Our livingroom



My dad`s painting in the background.

What`s really funny is overnight, the decorations sagged quite a bit for some reason and now when I walk in the livingroom, I have to duck! haha But I am tad too tired to take them all down after my late night last night and early rise this morning.

Hope you enjoy the photos!

And with that, all there is left to say is:  Happy 25th Birthday L! You rock and I love ya!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment