April 11, 2011

The White Stuff

Good Afternoon Kiddies!

I am moving through the biggest trends for spring / summer! Another big trend this season is neutrals - beige's and khakis- but especially white. The all-white outfit is everywhere!

Stella McCartney - Spring 2011. Photo Source: Style.com


Calvin Klein Sprign 2011. Photo source: Style.com


Ralph Lauren Spring 2011. Photo Source

Many of the designers are bringing the all-white outfit together using brown and beige accessories like this belt above.

Badgley Mischka Spring 2011. Photo Source: Style.com

Lace is also a big trend this season, especially lace in neutral tones like white and black. I love this lace crop top.

Ralph Lauren Spring 2011. Photo Source

Calvin Klein - Spring 2011. Photo Source: Style.com

I think an all-white outfit can look very nice, especially if you have a tan. I, personally, always manage to spill something on anything white or light coloured that I wear. I might look into this trend, but I am not sure I could pull off white pants - maybe a skirt or shorts.

In general though, all white looks very crisp, fresh and clean. I think it is important though to watch the shades of white you mix together. Make sure your pieces are all the same shade of white. I think if one white is just a tad off, it ruins the effect. 

What do you think of the all-white outfit? Is it the white stuff, baby?

xxx

----

Researched via Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Glamour, Elle and InStyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment