April 07, 2011

Hot or Not? The Galaxy Print Dress

Hot or Not?


Christopher Kane - Spring 2011. Photo by Daniel Deme / Wenn Image Source: CocoPerez


I am not sure what I think of this print. I like the lines of the dress... I mean who doesn't like a simple shift dress, but I am not sure about the print or the plastic quality of the material. I like shiny and sparkly but plastic? It feels maybe like something you would get at Universal Studios or the museum of science or something.

What are your thoughts?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Not. Hot. Maybe I could come around to the print...but plastic?!? Ick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I find it weird that just the top bit is plasticy, and then it has this weird upside-down V cut where it meets the print... cuts off the chest in such a strange place!

    ReplyDelete