March 09, 2011

Because Waiting Sucks

Good Morning Truebies!

Now I love True Blood - this might connect back to my guilty pleasure regarding things supernatural -- including surprisingly or not Supernatural - and this video helps get me through the terrible cold months of winter here in Canada. I cannot wait until the season 4 premiere this June. I find the creator Alan Ball does a good job of giving us little teaser videos for the new seasons.

This video is of my favourite character, Eric, played by the sexy Alexander Skarsgard (see my list of Top Ten Hotties). If you do not want any spoilers for the upcoming season, I do not recommend watching this video. SPOILER ALERT. If you want to have more questions for the upcoming season and a tiny tid bit of information, watch this video.



OMG!!!!! This makes me super happy and excited for the new season!!!!

This season is based on the fourth (and my favourite) of the Southern Vampire Series (also known as the Sookie Stackhouse books). I love this book sooo much because of that guy above!

Anyway, thought I would start the day off right with this post.

Thoughts?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment