March 25, 2011

Holly: The Life and Times of a Terror and Cutie - Part Un

Hello kiddies,

This week has been nuts (I am getting sick, work has been crazy, I have bday celebrations coming out my arse there are so many) and I have been neglecting my blogging duties so there will be no Top Ten unfortunately, but I decided I would start writing the adventures of my sassy, nutso kitten Holly.  

I adore her. She also kinda adores me too (when I say kinda I mean actually). She tolerates others, loves the roomie.. but she is really mine (both literally and figuratively).

I love her for a variety of reasons which include:

1. She is soooo cute and pretty. Seriously, she really is. Take a look:

Holly looking gorge - sitting on the back of my couch gazing lovingly at me :)

She has the nicest medium length fur that is so soft and fluffy! She is a reverse skunk because she has a white strip up her stomach and white little paws and whiskers. Her eyes are this yellow green and she has this adorable little black nose. I love her cute little nose!

2. She gets crazy eyes. I think this is the funniest thing. She will sit in front of me when she is in her mood. She will look up and start pushing her head back and slightly shaking. In Holly, this means she is about to do something funny, crazy, bad or some combination of this. She literally 10 minutes ago did this and went bonkers running around the apartment propelling herself off of the window ledges - running into things and basically making a ruckus. She weighs about 10lbs max, is all fur but man when she does this, she makes a ridic amount of noise it's like a elephants are running through our apartment. It is both strangely endearing and horrifying.

3. She likes to cuddle. She likes to cuddle. I like to cuddle. Nuf said.

4. She talks in a sweet little voice. Now I know what some of you are thinking- its' time to see a dr cause you're crazy. When I say talk, iImean she meows and I mostly do not understand her. I do, however ,talk back to her. Saying things like "oh yeah" or "hhhmmm" and it makes her happy. I can tell. She keeps on talking so she must like it...

5. She is really really bad. I thought we had worked this out between us. She gets up on things I don`t want her to, she gets sprayed with the water bottle. Apparently, not so much. Here is a picture of her favorite place to get up on which she is not allowed to:

Holly watching the movie babies which she was fascinated with. Her other favorite things to watch on tv include Hockey and anything bright or shiny - she obvs takes after me.

Her being bad also connects to her crazy eyes. She gets that look, goes bonkers and destruction usually ensues. While her being nuts and bad usually ends in me saying "God Holly" in some form or other, I still love it. Being bad and crazy is one of my favorite things about cats in general, and Holly specifically.

Well this is the first in a - I am sure - long line of postings about my little she-devil.

Cat and blog lovers, can you relate?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment