March 03, 2011

The Beginning

Hello all,

This is my first foray into blogging and I couldn't be more excited!

I have been thinking about doing this for some time now and finally decided to just go for it with a little help from a fellow blogger friend TheJMay. Check out her blog Spring Clean for the May Queen.

I am hoping to use this blog as a means of sharing my thoughts and feelings as well as all the things I enjoy with you all. This will most likely be a little bit confessional, a little bit random and I *hope* a whole lot of fun.

So some information about me. I live with my lovely roommate B, and our sassy kitten, Holly, who lives for playing fetch, digging in the drain for hair clumps and lying across my chest whenever possible. She is curious and never wants to be away from us. I love the little fur ball - A LOT - even when she is  a pain in da bum. (I am sure you will hear lots of stories about her - like how just last night she woke both of us up because she knocked my book off the bed and then grumbled like it was my fault).

I am a new graduate working full time for the first time - not in my field - since as with everything in life - nothing is ever easy. I am in the process of trying to figure out my life and make some decisions about my future, so naturally I am wasting my time working as an assistant, in a cubicle, which luckily for me does have a huge window and spending countless hours on the internet. 

Now I am going to leave you with on of my favourite quotes by one of my favourite people. Its how I try to live my life - whether I succeed is not the point :)

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous" - Coco Chanel.

xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment