March 08, 2011

Celebrity Gossip - Feb. 27 to Mar. 6

Happy Tuesday!

I spend WAY WAY WAY too much time on celebrity gossip websites. My favourites are EW, Perez, TMZ and People but I will look at many others. I have decided to make use of this lovely and ridiculous pass time by creating a short update for you all each week detailing the ups and downs (and usually crazy) of the celeb life.

Here is a short look at last week. I am hoping to write more and develop my style here.Here we go:

 - For the past few weeks, Charlie Sheen has been publically going insane (whether he was nuts before this and people did not realise or did not acknowledge it, should also be up for a consideration). From various interviews  with very prominent programs to twitter to weird video blogs, he has been everywhere. He has been sound bited saying some awfully interesting things: "I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen" (said on an ABC interview) and  "[That way of life] was written for normal people, people who aren't special, people who don't have tiger blood and Adonis DNA" (said on an interview with Today). OK... These public displays of insanity have helped alienate him from all four of his children (his twin boys were removed from his house this week) and shown the world a look into the strange world which is CHARLIE SHEEN. From his rants to his goddesses to the custody battles! I seriously do not find the coverage on him funny at all maybe just a bit.

- Scarlett Johansson (26) and Sean Penn (50) have been seen canoodling. I, for one, have no problem with dating an older man, even if he is almost twice your age. For some reason though, all I can think when I see this is eeeewwwwww... and then a healthy dose of whyyyyyy???? when you had the haaawwwtness which is Ryan Reynolds. Boo Scarlett boo!!

- Christina Aguilera and her bf were arrested. Christina for being too drunk and her bf for a DUI. She was not charged. Wow, ok wow.I like what Pink said on her blog about how between her, Christina and Brit Brit, she was the one everyone thought would be arrested and she never has been. Huh?

-  Fashion designer John Galliano (DIOR) is alleged to have made some anti-Semitic and racial slurs while in Paris. When I hear this kind of thing, I honestly have no words. Rightly so, many have been speaking out against his alleged remarks including Natalie Portman who has recently become a spokeperson for a Dior fragrance. ooops!

Natalie Portman in Rodarte.

- Lots of wedding news about the only wedding I care about at the moment: THE ROYAL WEDDING!! As someone who should have been born in England (but unfortunately, was not), I am super excited for this! Peeps Mag has a running commentary on all the happenings surrounding the wedding! This past week or so, Elton John admitted he was invited, as did the other royal couple the Becks, Duchess Fergie was not (uh oh!) but some of Kate and Will's neighbours were. (Double ouch for Fergie!). Also the official coin for the wedding came out. (I don't care about that personally!)

-  The Oscars were on Sunday. Lots of fashion, pretty people and winners. The consensus seems to be that Anne Hathaway and James Franco were not good hosts. I thougth they were pretty funny.I am not part of the consensus obviously. I really like Halle Berry, Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman's dresses. I also liked looking at Colin Firth and was happy be won despite thinking he should have won for the Single Man last year.

Halle Berry in Marchesa.
Mila Kunis is Ellie Saab.




That's it for this week. Come back for more next week!

xxx

Pictures found through google images.

Information accumulated from browsing  EW, Perez Hilton, People, TMZ and watching ET and TMZ. 


1 comment:

  1. Fergie wasn't invited to the wedding? Scaaandalous!

    ReplyDelete