March 29, 2011

2011 Book Addiction: Read List

A few years ago, I started writing down all the books I read in order to keep track of what I am reading and to see how much I have read in a year. As you have noticed from the various book reviews on this blog, I enjoy reading and I read a lot - in variety of genres. I will not do book reviews on all the books I read, BUT I have decided to include a section where I will update what books I have read. Feel free to comment and make any suggestions for additional reading and it can be included in my future reading list. I am also interested to know what you thought of any of the books I have read that you have read.  Follow the link here to see my list. You can also follow the page link on the side to see the most up-to-date list.

I have also created a page with last years book list. My goal this year is to try to reach 75 books.

What are your thoughts on my goal?

UPDATE: I am also going to create a few pages of books I want to read. I am hoping I can add to the list from any suggestions I get. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment