March 07, 2011

The Jersey Floor

I have a lot of guilty pleasures: reading teen fiction usually about some sort of supernatural creature (and who am I kidding, adult fiction with supernatural creatures <Hello Sookie Stackhouse, I am looking at you>), reading blog after blog about celeb gossip, listening to music my dad is soo not proud of (basically everything I like that he doesn't), and watching bad reality tv. (I have sooo many more I am sure I will discuss here, but that is all the embarasment I am willing to dish out for now).

One of my favourite raunchy, bad but clearly wonderful reality shows is Jersey Shore. My heart swells at the sound of "cabs are here" and "t-shirt time" and "juice-head gorillas" and "waaahhh"s. Uncle Sitch, J-Wow, Pauly D (yumyum), Vin-Vin, Snooks, I adore thee. Deana- you have begun to ease a place into my Jersey soul. Not as much Ronnie and Sam, but your antics are entertaining, if not sad.

Now I came across this  video on Perez Hilton. And I cried from laughing, and scared my cat. I think that Jimmy Fallon actually sounds exactly like my beloved Pauly and the rest are so spot on. It is basically essential to my existence that everyone watch this video who loves J.S. as much as I do.

Welcome to the floor, kiddies!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment