March 17, 2011

St-Patty's Day Outfit

Happy St-Patty's!!

Now I do not have many plans for tonight. It is a yucky gray day here today and I am supposed to meet up with some friends from school, but I am not sure if I will. Today, I did however decide to wear something festive. I do not have a working camera at the moment (BOO!!), so I put together a set that is more or less my outfit today. (My clothes are definitely from different stores then the ones I put in the set).

The two biggest differences are that my green sweater is a bit brighter and lighter (and from Old Navy) and my bead necklace has some white and gray beads on it (I got it in Venice so it was very difficult to find a match). Everything else is similar just not from these stores. My jeans are from Ricki's and my tank is from Old Navy.

As for shoes (which I forgot to add to this set), I am wearing my tried and true black flats I got from Payless about six years ago now. They are the best. They go with everything. They are super comfy and they do not make my feet sweat (bonus!).


Forrest Bob white top
$17 - my-wardrobe.com

Slim leg pants
115 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk




I will try my best to get the roomie to take a pic of me and update this post.

Hope you all have a wonderful day drinking green beer!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment