March 06, 2011

Dresses

I was exploring the polyvore website seeing what I could find. I decided for my first try at using this website I would put together a simple clothes sample of some dresses I really like. I am hoping to put together more outfits or fashion musts for seasons etc. You will have to bear with me as I work this out haha. But I am totally interested in hearing your thoughts on these dresses.

Most of these dresses are reasonably priced. Only one is extravagant. I, in particular, like the gray sparkle strapless Alice + Olivia Maggie. I think it could be really nice for going out. I have a top very similar to the Nulu number which I found really nice around the holidays but had wished it was a dress and I then saw it here. The Mamba Jacquard is quite lovely as well for going out. Animal prints are all the rage right now and I find that one subtle yet trendy. Pair it with some coral or turquoise accessories and you`re rockin.

A few of the others could be nice for work or a day time lunch with family or friends. In particular, I like the Shady Lane. I think it could be easily be transferable from work to evening. For day, match the dress with your usual work pump or heel. Then maybe with some ankle boots or some kind of wedge sandal for summer for the evening.


Dresses

Dresses by Killerqueen on Polyvore.com


 

What are your thoughts on my choices?

Happy viewing!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment