March 16, 2011

A Birthday to Celebrate...

Today is my roomie B's 25th Birthday. Twenty-five years ago today, she was born into this world and fifteen years later, we would meet and become friends and eventually live together in our adorable apartment with our sassy yet lovable chatton! 



There are about a million reasons why I love B and she is awesome so I am going to write five so it does not seem to greedy!

1. She is super thoughtful and sweet. On my birthday last year, she decorated the apartment for our party and made me a cake and gave me the best gift I could ever want (a gift card to buy books!). This is just one example of her amazingness.

2. She is super creative. She makes all kinds of cool things like cards, scrap books etc.

3. She takes a million pictures. She always has tons of pics from important events and loves showing them off. And I love looking at them / having access to them :)

4. She is humble. While she might not realise how hawt she is, she is gorgeous. She is never vain about it or annoying. She just is gorgeous in this totally natural way.

And finally... 

5. She is a great friend. She is always there for me and she always listens and offers great advice. I know I can count on her and that is so important!

Happy Birthday B! I hope your day is magical and great and we party hardy on Friday!!

Kisses!!

xxx

---
Image from http://images.pinkcakebox.com/cake403.jpg.

No comments:

Post a Comment