March 04, 2011

Top Ten: Boys, Boys, Boys

Hello all,

Well I am such a sucker for top ten lists - well lists in general but lets not talk about my OCD right now :). Anyhoo, I have put together my top ten list of sexy actors for your viewing pleasure this morning.

In no particular order:

1. Timothy Olyphant (from FX's Justified)
From mynewplaidpants.blogspot.com.














2. Alexander Skarsgard (from HBO's True Blood, Generation Kill and also Lady Gaga's bf in Paparazzi)

From http://www.fanpop.com
3. Gale Howard (from Queer as Folk)

From eraclyon.wordpress.com.














 4. Henry Cahill (from Showtimes' The Tudors, also the new Superman)

From ones2watch4.com.

5. Christian Bale (from The Fighter, American Psycho and the Batman franchise).

From listal.com.

















6. Charlie Hunnam (from FX's Sons of Anarchy).

From st.tumblr.com.



















7. Jensen Ackles (from the CW's Supernatural).

From buddytv.com.

















8. Johnny Depp (from Chocolat, Alice in Wonderland,

From oh-angelina.com



















9. Tom Hardy (from Bronson  and Inception).















10. Ian Somerhalder (from the CW's Vampire Diaries  and ABC's Lost).

From lifeloveslaughing.blogspot.com




















These are my top ten. I think seeing all of them together I might actually have a type haha.

What's your top ten?

xxx (to you and these cute boys!!!) Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Hubba Hubba!

    I *love* that guy from The Tudors! He was the best part about that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would most definitely have to agree!

    ReplyDelete